1st real time post

I will unfortunately not have any pictures to share on this post so if that is what you are looking for just check back in about 2 weeks. Our computer is in the shop getting fixed and if they can't fix it we get a new one for free! So I am using my old laptop from high school. I finally got it connected to the internet....with a cord, but better than nothing.

Brandon is in Arizona this week for work and Mom is on a trip too - both of my main helpers have left me alone with 2 babies! Not really - Mamur is staying with me until Brandon gets home. She willingly came and I'm sure she will willingly go home!! :)

Anniston woke up today with a runny nose, her first ever. I'm not glad she has it but am glad it took over a year for her to get sick, although she's not really "sick". We did have to cancel our playdate today just to be safe, but she's acting completely normal. Still climbing on everything in sight and feisty as always. I gave her Benadryl twice today and I'm a little disappointed that it does not phase her sleep wise, sigh. It helped with the runny nose but as far as sleep was concerned, I might as well have given her caffeine. Did not make her sleepy one bit! I was hoping she would sleep a lot today so she would get over this cold faster but no such luck.

Anniston is on Lactaid whole milk now and doing great! She is NOT allergic to milk, never has been. She had a milk protein intolerance, which she has outgrown, but since she was never given any real milk product until now, she has developed this intolerance to lactose. Yes, we caused it, but we had no choice given her previous milk protein intolerance. She can tolerate things with milk in them, just not straight milk just yet. But give it a few months and she should hopefully be able to take regular whole milk with no problem, per the allergist. I'm just SO SO SO SO glad that she is not allergic to milk!!!

Hutch man's new thing is to point to things and grunt. He points to anything and everything and wants to know what it is. He LOVES to point to his birthday balloons, yes they are still going strong, and likes to touch them. They were eating freeze dried apples today and he said "apple!" So smart, just like his Gigi (and mommy of course!). I've tried to start teaching them some sign language but they have no interest or either I am not doing it correctly. Probably the latter. We have a video but these children have absolutely NO interest in the TV. I guess that is a good thing but it sure would help if I had 5 minutes to sit down by myself! They are just too busy to watch tv I guess. So many phone calls to make, ice cream deliveries to be made, etc. I keep telling them they need some down time but they don't listen.

Back to Hutch, he loves to ride in his cozy coupe that we got with his birthday money. He will occasionally share with his sister but not very often. I took them for a walk in their radio flyer double wagon today and they thought they were big stuff! They face each other so one is always going backwards. Anytime Anniston was going backwards she turned all the way around so that she could see what was going on. See, this is just like her. I'm trying to type a paragraph about Hutch and she steals the show! But Hutchie enjoyed the ride too. He kept pointing at everything in sight and wanting to know names of everything. He is babbling a ton and I feel like in a week or so he will just start talking in sentences. He is so ready to!

I'll catch up with pics later. And I'll add some of their 1 yr/Christmas/Family pics soon!

Comments

  1. Your family is adorable!! And omg girl, 16.5 weeks of bedrest...I dont know how you survived. I made it to 37w5d, but only 4 weeks bedrest. And I was miserable. Hopefully, we can get together next week...cant wait to see all the boys together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Security

My Dark Day

Two Years Ago (FYI - lots of reading and some questionable pictures)