Cuteness Abounds!

Every time I think they can't get any cuter, they do! Imagine that! We've just started back to school for the fall. So far so good. I like the time alone, although it is as of now filled with things I need to do that I didn't get done for the past  weeks because I had no time alone. I just prefer not to do certain things with them in tow! I do miss them but the time at school sure does fly by! They come home with some new song/word/phrase every day and I love having someone else to teach them besides me!!
We are excited about fall and our many upcoming adventures to pumpking patches, a slight obsession of mine. They are just SO much fun! Enjoy these silly pics of my rascals!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Security

My Dark Day

Two Years Ago (FYI - lots of reading and some questionable pictures)